Surface analysis for the widest range of instruments
MountainsMap® software solutions include:
- Dedicated solutions for specific instruments
- Universal solutions for multiple instrument families
- Optional modules for advanced and specialized applications, including the co-localization of surface data from different instrument families to facilitate correlative metrology
Unprecedented surface analysis power:
- MountainsMap® integrates the latest standards, methods and techniques.
- Native 64 bit code and multi-core parallelization for fast graphics, fast calculation and processing large measurement data sets.
Continually evolving, expandable and upgradeable
- Subject to continuous evolution by a multi-disciplinary team of professional surface metrologists and software engineers, you can always upgrade to the latest version of MountainsMap®.
- Modules for advanced and specialized applications can be added at any time.
- A dedicated solution can be upgraded to a multi-instrument MountainsMap® Universal or MountainsMap® Premium solution if new instrument types are added to an instrument park.
MountainsMap® SEM software makes it possible to:
- Enhance raw images (contrast, brightness, denoise)
- Reconstruct 3D surfaces from stereo image pairs, anaglyphs and quads
- Visualize and manipulate reconstructed 3D surfaces
- Convert single SEM images into colored 3D intensity maps
- Analyze surface form, geometry and contour dimensions
- Calculate basic surface texture parameters
- Create comprehensive surface analysis reports with ease in a comfortable desktop publising environment
Optional modules are available for advanced and specialist applications, including grains and particles analysis and denoising series of SEM images.